Thursday, August 12, 2010

Well, hi there...its been a while.

I made a promise to myself to keep up with my little bit of blog. I had been doing pretty well until last week. At least I have a good excuse...no, reason.

I HAS A JOB!

I have been M.I.A since last Thursday because I was hired as a Spanish teacher at the city high and middle school. (I have to float between the 2 campuses in the middle of the day) I have been frantically scrambling to get lesson plans and materials together. All of my general classroom stuff is still in Colorado in storage. I have also never taught Spanish. I also haven't spoken Spanish consistantly in over 12 years. I am totally excited, though, and am very much ready to enjoy what this year is bringing to my life. I have so many great kids and colleagues that I think this is a place that I will feel at home.

So, less time for writing at this point, at least until I get my head on straight and stop running like a gerbil in a spinny wheel. I promise that I will still pop by my favorite bloggy people to get my smiles, giggles, food cravings and warm fuzzies.

For now, I am going to go drink more tea, take some meds and try to kick this annual cold and sore throat that rears it scratchy head every 1st week of school.

Wish me luck.
<3 you all.
Rosie

7 comments:

Gigi said...

Much luck - though you won't need it, you'll be fine and in the groove before you know it. Congrats.

Jessica said...

LUCK!!

Ami said...

Congratulations on the new job. Exciting!

Hope it's a successful year for you... in whatever way you define success.

:)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

That's great that you're loving it so far!!! Feel better!

Dreamfarm Girl said...

buenos suertes! did i say that right?

Unknown said...

excellent news, hope it all goes well.

Climb2Nowhere said...

The best of luck! Only good things will come from it!