Thursday, September 17, 2009

Life sucks...right now, more than usual.

Can I tell you how absolutely dismaying it is to worry about money EVERY SINGLE FREAKING DAY OF YOUR LIFE?

I am in no way saying I have it worse than others, not by a long shot. But, dernit...what I wouldn't do for a break. Every time we get semi-good news about finances, something else comes up and bites us on the butt. EVERYTIME!!!

There is something about having a career that I have always wanted and not being able to work. I am sure there are others out there in many different professions that were told, at some point in school, "Oh! You'll ALWAYS have a job in THAT field!"
I call shananigans!
What happened to funding education systems so that kids have better teachers, better schools, more materials, better curriculum, smaller class sizes, etc etc etc ????? How on God's green Earth can we ever hope to have a better society in our country when kids are in overcrowded, unsafe schools with not enough teachers. Especially when the teachers that are there are so over worked, underpaid, and unappreciated that the districts are lucky if all the good ones don't jump ship within 5 years, leaving just the ones that are basically placeholders.

RAGE RAGE GRIPE MOAN WHINE GROAN RAGE!!!!

ok, I feel a little better. I need sake, cuddling, good tv and rest...oh yeah, and a fulltime job that pays my bills. I'll make it, WE will make it, but dagummit, its not going to be fun, I just don't know how to make things seem not-so-sucky right now.

gnight

1 comment:

tllypooki78 said...

I am tired of worrying about bills. I just want to be able to go to the store and buy what I need/want and not worry about if we can afford it.