Sunday, September 6, 2009

Ut ohs, no post?

I was bad yesterday, not because I was lazy or didn't want to follow through, but omg I was so sick. Still am. The only picture I took was in my brain, picturing getting out of bed and eating real food. I think I was up and around yesterday for maybe 3 hrs, and most of that was spent saying, gah, I just want to go back to bed. At least I have a voice today, but now my muscles are so sore I can hardly move. I'll spare you all the gorey details, but let's just say my lungs seem to have started their own garden of goo.

I am going to eat my honeydew melon and take something to relieve the pain and try to enjoy the fact that it is quiet here, mom took the kids to church since I can't.

I hope to be back up and running this afternoon, at least partially.

No comments: